Shakira: I'm feeling the love

Posted by Netty in

Shakira: I'm feeling the loveShakira: I'm feeling the love
Shakira: I'm feeling the loveShakira: I'm feeling the love


Best World Cup News - After performing at the concert kick-off for the World Cup, Shakira also will contribute to closing the 2010 World Cup in South Africa when he sang the official song of the tournament, Waka Waka (this time for Africa), before a player from the Netherlands and Spain played the final round at Soccer City.

Comments from Shakira: What's the most fun you when in South Africa?
I think this month that I spend in South Africa has been so inspiring, so stimulating, one of the happiest months of my life in recent years. It's so exciting to wake up every morning looking forward to the game, see the newspaper just to open the sports section because I became like a football fanatic. The people of South Africa They are amazing, they're so fun, expressive and loving. I've felt the love from the first day I arrived, every day more and more. For the first time in my life, I arrived at immigration and I see immigration officers really dance and sing Waka Waka. It's such an amazing experience.

0 comments

Get £20 in free bets betting football with 888sport! Join NOW!

.

Top Sports blogs TopOfBlogs Sports Increase Page Rank Page Rank Checker Football Directory
Categorised and sorted directory of football websites sites.

.

Total Pageviews